Pages

+JMJ+
Nolite Conformari Huic Saeculo

Thursday, September 27, 2018

My Daughter's First Cardinals Game

This past Sunday my wife and I took a trip with Isabelle to see the Cardinals play at Busch Stadium.  It was great to get out and visit Ballpark Village and experience the exciting atmosphere as the Cardinals won 9-2 over the Giants - sweeping the series.

As an added plus, the tickets we bought months ago came with a bonus: an opportunity to actually walk on the field!  It was awesome to be able to walk by the players as they were getting ready to play the game.  Definitely an opportunity I won't forget!

It was also Isabelle's very first Cardinals game!  She made it through the game pretty well cheering on the Cardinals and taking a couple naps.  Overall I think she handled the crowd well for a baby!

This was my second Cardinals game at Busch.  Being a Cardinals fan growing up in Illinois made most of my Cardinals games being seen at Wrigley Field in Chicago.  Not bad to note that so far the Cardinals have only lost one game that I've witnessed in a stadium.

We began the day with Mass at the Oratory of St. Francis de Sales, an absolute must for us every visit to St. Louis!

No comments:

Post a Comment