Pages

+JMJ+
Nolite Conformari Huic Saeculo

Friday, January 6, 2012

Hitting the Gym

This school year and especially this semester brings a new goal.  Working out.  I've been doing research and consulting friends who regularly work out and have come up with a fitness plan.  Will I be a body builder?  No.  The goal is just to keep myself in shape.  At some point, if I'm able to keep up regularly, I hope to start building some muscle and endurance.

I'm also using the complete G-series from Gatorade to aid my workout.  I know, sounds very cliche working out and drinking Gatorade products, but after a couple of weeks of using it I do notice a difference in my work out.  The big thing is that I don't feel the usual fatigue after my work out.  The first step in the G-series is a carbohydrate drink that energizes and prepares the body for working out.  The second is just the normal Gatorade that's been around for years.  The third is a protein drink that also re-hydrates muscles.  So the entire series works with your workout.  This doesn't mean that if you use the G-series that you can do whatever you want with your workout.  It's still important to focus on either upperbody or lower body exercises every time I work out, and to alternate workouts every time.

So hopefully this semester will help me become more fit, and with the usual course of my studies more educated.

No comments:

Post a Comment