Pages

+JMJ+
Nolite Conformari Huic Saeculo

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Beginning the New Year And Back to Blogging

Beginning the new year of 2012 I have decided to radically simplify my web home on the web.  I will no longer be using my website on webs.com and that will be deleted in the next coming days.  Given that I primarily used that as a way to communicate the latest happenings of my life to family and friends, continuing this blog will serve as a better method.

This year brings with it various challenges as every year prior, however I'm excited to announce that I'm getting closer to beginning Phase I of my attempt to completely give my life an increase in geekiness.  Phase I includes obtaining a new laptop to be used primarily for instant messaging, gaming, social networking, and blogging.  This will free up what little space I've used on my current laptop to be spent entirely for school and work purposes.

So as we begin the 2012 I wish all of you the very best.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment